How to buy EOS
The EOS coin is listed for trading on various trading exchanges all around the world, and is paired with a few major cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, BNB, KRW, and USDT, which is a pro for the user of EOS as this allows the users to access or obtain the EOS token by using their present ETH, BNB, BTC, USDT, or KRW.
The entire list of trading exchanges for EOS token include major global exchanges such as Binance, KuCoin, Bitfinex, Huobi, and more. It has over 120 pairings available across nearly as many exchanges - allowing users to purchase EOS using BTC, ETH, USDT and other major cryptocurrencies.
- While cryptocurrency exchanges provide you a platform to buy or sell the EOS cryptocurrency, EOSIsland comes in to help you make the right decision by providing the prices for EOS on multiple crypto exchanges. It supports more than 140 coins and 45,000 pairs of cryptocurrencies. You can choose whichever pair you want with your token and compare the prices at exchanges. This way you can choose the best deal for you!
- What’s more - with CoinSwitch, you do not rely on a separate wallet from the exchange to store your EOS cryptocurrency. Instead, all transactions happen to and from your own personal private wallets.
EOS was an ERC20 token - which means it could be stored on any wallet that supported Ethereum. This changed with the release of its own mainnet on 10 June 2018, after which wallet support was provided by the following services:
- EOSIO: EOS’s software - EOSIO - offers a command line (no graphical interface) wallet of its own. This may require some technical competence and familiarity to use, so other, third-party wallets can be looked at if you’d rather avoid this. Bear in mind that other wallet services, though reputed, are not officially endorsed by EOS.
- R1 Elliptic Curve: As stated on the EOS website, - “EOSIO supports the R1 elliptic curve, which means every iMac Pro, MacBook Pro, iPhone and iPad can use the secure enclave as a biometrically-secured hardware wallet. The same R1 curve is used on many smart-cards and Android devices.”
- Infinito Wallet: A third party multi-crypto wallet that supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and many other cryptocurrencies.